It is required to register EHOG Online Registration System (EORS) in order to submit an abstract
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & GUIDELINES
Abstracts have been submitted to EHOC 2023 will be evaluated by an international reviewing committee and accepted abstracts will be presented in the oral and poster presentation sessions of EHOC 2023 and they will be published online as a supplement to the Journal of Hematology, Transfusion and Cell Therapy published by Elsevier
- Objective, Methodology, Results and Conclusion parts can be maximum 500 characters. If your abstract is a Case Report, please enter the entire text body into the Case Report box. Case Reports can not exceed 500 characters. You can attach photo or table of data if you need.
- The names and surnames of the authors should be fully spelled out and the name of person that will present the presentation should be selected. The surnames of the authors should be written in uppercase.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the Conference website prior to the Congress.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
- Abstracts can only be submitted via the online abstract submission form. We kindly request you to fill in the necessary information in the form with the following guidelines
- You may enter up to 15 authors in the authors list including the Presenter.
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all the information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract that does not comply with the above.
- I understand that I must select a specific Abstract Category and Topic for my abstract allocation. Although the committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Category or Topic under which the abstract was originally submitted.
ORAL ABSTRACT PRESENTATION: Abstracts those accepted as Oral Presentation will be presented at the Oral Presentation Sessions both in person and virtual.
POSTER PRESENTATION: Abstracts those accepted as Poster Presentation will be presented at the Poster Presentation Session in hard copy version.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Posters should be 170 cm (width) and 80 cm (height) and brought to the meeting in hard copy form by the author, and the poster should be hung on the board reserved for them before the presentation session begins.
- Posters will be presented as hard copy version on the poster boards that will be placed at the convention center.
- The template is only a guide. You can change the colors or style if needed.
- Note that the template is not exactly the dimensions requested, as PowerPoint only allows a certain width. You will need to confirm the required size with the printing service. Once complete, save the poster as a PDF.
- To print your poster, select 'custom size' and enter 170 in W and 80 in H.
- If someone is printing on your behalf, indicate the poster finished size is 170 cm in width and 80 cm in height.
Abstract Submission Deadline : July 21, 2023 / 23:59 (local time)
Congress Dates: October 11-14, 2023